Friday 27 June 2008

The Forgotten Theories of Science

I've never been a science-person. That goes to say I was pretty much an average kid through school. But I turned out okay in life by understanding the basic concepts behind all the boring theories and equations. There's always logic hidden in them. Somewhere. It's how you interpret it really, or rather how you comprehend it.

Like Physics. It's a pretty complex thing in my head. I don't get much of it. Especially stuff about time and distance. How much would a car have travelled in 15hrs and 14 minutes if it travels at 3.7 miles per hour? Who knows? And honestly I don't care! These car questions really annoyed me in school, I didn't even drive then! I couldn''t care less. But anyways, here's what I really understand about science and how it's lived daily. Trust me these are the real theories, they don't teach it in schools, but you will know what I am talking about! There's some biology thrown in there with chemistry as well!!!

  • The last few portions of a distance you are covering to see someone you love a lot are always the fastest. There is this building anticipation that drives you to walk faster, makes your heart beat faster and makes your stomach churn with excitement you've never felt before.
  • 4 hours with someone you enjoy being with = 4 seconds
  • The further you are from someone for a longer period of time, the more you start appreciating their company.
  • The speed at which you talk should be = the speed at which you think.
  • When you are surrounded by discouraging people, your momentum decreases (they pull you down....gravity!)
  • When you are with people who understand your vision and dream, your momentum increases (they give you leverage)
  • Being too static all the time can make you become so solid that you can't be moulded. It's good to have mobility and potential energy at all times.
  • The longer you stay without forgiving someone, the further you will go away from them!
I can go on forever, but I don't want to steal Einstein's thunder. ;)

1 comment:

Chand said...

Therez a lotta psychology in there too girly ... awesum peice.