Tuesday 22 July 2008

The want machine!

I want to travel.
I want to go to every exotic place I've watched documentaries about.
I want to ride a bike down a ragged lonely road in Italy.
I want to go on an African safari and live in a tree house.
I want to learn to salsa from a handsome Columbian local.
I want to eat creamy hot fondue in Marseille, hold a glass of wine and pretend to be francaise.
I want to have a pet penguin and keep him in my freezer.
I want to lie in the shade of a big oak tree in the middle of nowhere and read a book.
I want to wear a long white skirt and spin and drop
I want to go to New York and wear a 'I love N Y' t-shirt and do crazy touristy stuff.
I want to let my hair down and jump on a trampoline
I want to go to Japan just to see if sushi can get any better than it is!
I want to play hide and seek in my grandfather's house again
I want to write a book and then sign a copy of it for people I love.
I want to say something really witty that someone might put in The Chicken Soup Series.
I want to go to a posh restaurant in a cocktail dress and wine and dine.
I want to sing to a huge audience that is extremely quiet and well-seated.
I want to write about my life in great detail without omitting a single bit.
I want to run a marathon.
I want to learn to fly a kite decently.
I want to laugh till I cry when daddy tickles me.
I want to sleep in a round bed.
I want to have my own barbie doll.
I want to stop writing this post.
I want to stop wanting so much.
I want to be less wishful.
I want to be less.
I want to be.
I want to.
I want.

1 comment:

Chand said...

You voiced every girl's dream ...atleast my dream. Loved this post :)