Wednesday 10 September 2008

Jesus.....(again)

It’s amazing how only you can pull me out of my most distressing situations and make me smile.

No matter how much I try, it’s only when you are there that things work out the way they should.

Whenever I find myself in an inconsolable state, only you can reason with me.

I can attempt grandeur at all that I do but I fail miserably unless you help me.

What would I have done without you?

Where would I go when not a soul understands me but you?

Who would I talk to when no one even knows that I need to talk to someone?

When I find a place to cry alone, I know you see me. I know you care and how you try to show me.

I know you are so concerned that you look out for me.

You send people my way to help me cope.

You rearrange the universe just so I can get by one day more easily.

And do I deserve this?

Have I in my fickle and erratic thoughts even considered what I can do back for you?

Why do I look for affirmation from others?

Why do I want to be loved more?

Why can’t I be satisfied?

Yet you never give up, do you?

You can’t get your eyes off me, can you?

You insist on loving me more every day, don’t you?

Though I pretend otherwise, I can’t live without you.

I can’t work.

I can’t write.

I can’t be.

Thanks for being there!

No comments: