Monday 18 May 2009

Humph!

I've been lazy this year with my writing. It's May 18th and this is my first post on the blog and I'm not sure what to write either. Lazy, lazy, lazy!

I'm not sure how I got to being like this but here I am. I've never been a disciplined writer. Moody ramblings are what you will find here, if anything! But then again, who made history by sticking to routine? Not that I liken myself to any iconic figures of the by-gone eras. Just making a point and subtly justifying my lethargy.

Anyways, deeply profound excuses aside, here's promising all my non-readers of this conveniently non-existent blog that I will write more often. In fact, maybe everyday even. Or maybe not. And who knows, maybe this will be the one promise I will keep. The 'Promise' that will bypass all 'Compromise'. And unriddled uncertainty, that most definitely shrouds all my decisions.

By now, I have realised that I'm just rambling nonsense that sounds like gyaan. So, I'm off now. Hopefully, tomorrow, I will have something to say that's worth a rat's behind! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,i thought you gave up writing but its good to see you come back.

Have a good day.

regards,
:)