Wednesday 9 April 2008

Nothing I guess :S

I haven't been faithful to this blog. I haven't done her justice. I'm going to blame it on the fact that I had no internet at home for a really long time (One and a half month is excruitiatingly long).

Anyways, the point is I'm back and while I anticipate some witty comments to flow through my head now. There is nothing. Nothing at all. I have nothing witty to say. But why is there a need to always say something life-changing? Why am I always looking to make a point? Why should everything be profound and deep? Why so many questions? Why is this one? OMG, I need help!

So yeah. This entry is going to be a dry moment for my blog . But, it's to keep the spirit of it alive.

So, live on it will! This over cluttered world of the internet has too many blogs and too much rubbish! I hope to do more than just exist. You don't get noticed when you merely exist. I guess it's when you be brutally honest with what you say and don't care about who is reading or how it will affect the way people see you; that, my friend, is called living it up....web-wise!

No comments: